Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OXYGEN MIRACLES




If you are like most people you have probably taken oxygen for granted. I know that I did - until I learned the truth!

Your body needs oxygen to be able to:

· Create energy
· Digest food
· Metabolize fat
· Metabolize Carbohydrates
· Transport Gases Across Cell Membranes
· Manufacture hormones, proteins and other chemicals
· Regulate pH
· Incite the body to breathe
· Clean and detoxify toxins
· Eradicate virus, amoeba, parasites, fungus or bacteria

· And much more…

Some facts about oxygen

  1. Oxygen is a nutrient that we aren't getting enough of. Period!
  2. Unfriendly viruses, amoebas, parasites, fungi or bacteria can not live in high Oxygen environments.
  3. Virtually all disease is caused by the presence of one of those contaminants, and they can't tolerate a high Oxygen environment! Viruses, amoebas, parasites, fungi or bacteria live and breed in accumulations of metabolic waste and ingested poisons.
  4. Oxygen is also the cleanser of the body and can neutralize toxins and poisons.
  5. Simply create an environment (oxygenate) where those contaminants can't survive and you'll start to see the results..Fast!

I have discovered a great product that is simply amazing - O2 + , which employs a unique time-release technology that is not offered by any other oxygen product. Within weeks of using it my sleeping problems seized and I wake up more refreshed and energetic.

Learn more about it here: Oxygen Miracles

No comments: